2/27/16 - 1:00AM - 1 year ago - Last Edit: 3/3/16 - 4:21PM
Posted by: Laylow55
Laylow55
20 Posts
63 Reputations
Rsn: Oblique404
+1
Hi everyone,

I wont be uploading anything for the foreseeable future, I'm losing interest with RS and I feel uploading anything else I do wouldn't provide much guidance/help to people that isn't already in my log.

Thanks for the good times over the past 2 years - S.O to Tim, Divine, Geno and Kiln especially. Back in 2014 I never thought I'd get anywhere near 2b profit logged, never mind surpassing Divine, which due to his lack of uploading, I managed to do shortly after the release of invention.

I hope my uploads have been insightful and maybe even benefited people with future RS investment decisions or planning ahead, it's amazing how far the site has come and I'm sure the community will continue to grow and prosper.

Notable pictures: http://imgur.com/uljeHtR.png, http://imgur.com/QdiZDQw.png & http://imgur.com/t8sl9e5.png

Best of Luck everyone, i'll most likely return instasell style if/when I enjoy rs again

Laylow.
#4096 2/27/16 - 1:26AM - 1 year ago - [quote]
Posted by: Divine
Divine

Administrator
1129 Posts
588 Reputations
Rsn: Divine Ploow
Hi Laylow

You'd be surprised how with each upload, people can be inspired/helped. While it may seem like enough to you, there is no limit to how many examples some people need to be shown to improve.

Regardless, you've come a long way and it's been great to watch you grow. Thanks for your time here and I hope you'll reconsider at some point if you plan to continue to stick around anyways.
#4103 3/1/16 - 1:46AM - 1 year ago - [quote]
Posted by: Kdawg
Kdawg

17 Posts
13 Reputations
See ya around man. Maybe one day ill pull 10b+ in a few uploads as you did in invention lol.

You'll be back, its impossible to quit Runescape

#4106 3/3/16 - 4:19PM - 1 year ago - [quote]
Laylow55
20 Posts
63 Reputations
See ya around man. Maybe one day ill pull 10b+ in a few uploads as you did in invention lol.

You'll be back, its impossible to quit Runescape

Kdawg on 3/1/16 - 1:46AM

You're most likely right, just atm I cba x D
#4182 4/21/16 - 7:28AM - 1 year ago - Last Edit: 4/21/16 - 7:29AM - [quote]
Posted by: Zodiia
Zodiia
6 Posts
19 Reputations
You and along with the other top ranked merchant inspired me to merchant properly and now up to over 1b profit!

Thank you so much for you log and nice comments, you have a real skill there which I believe can be used in all aspect of life.

Well done & See you later.

Edit: That 47m daily profit! what..

Zodiia
#4500 6/2/17 - 10:07PM - 3 months ago - [quote]
Laylow55
20 Posts
63 Reputations
You and along with the other top ranked merchant inspired me to merchant properly and now up to over 1b profit!

Thank you so much for you log and nice comments, you have a real skill there which I believe can be used in all aspect of life.

Well done & See you later.

Edit: That 47m daily profit! what..

Zodiia
Zodiia on 4/21/16 - 7:28AM

Thanks for the kind words, I'm glad to have helped in whatever way

Keep it up and the main thing, enjoy

Laylow