Forums > Website News and Announcements
Merchz downtimes
9/15/14 - 2:47PM - 2 years ago
Posted by: Snow
Snow

Administrator
589 Posts
22 Reputations
Some of you may have noticed some downtime for the Merchz website this morning and yesterday morning + any added time for new server propagation.

I had first accidentally moved a very important directory on our servers by mistake, which basically made all server accounts useless and I couldn't do anything anymore. I ended up having to just take a backup and move servers entirely. That move is what is responsible for yesterday's downtime.

This morning, a totally different issue arose and was the result of our host rebooting the server due to issues on their end and the running services stopped running at that point.

Things should be all set now, but don't hesitate to post here if you see any bugs, or email us if you're having trouble with the website.

-Founder of Merchz
#2928 9/15/14 - 5:32PM - 2 years ago - Last Edit: 9/15/14 - 5:33PM - [quote]
Posted by: Nyam
Nyam
2 Posts
15 Reputations
Thanks for the heads up. I noticed you guys missed out on some 90weaps prices between 12-14th. Was this because of the downtime? Or because of the new thread? If it's to do with the thread and there's anyway I can help make the switch easier, like giving the specific time the thread will be made a day in advance or something, just let me know.
#2931 9/15/14 - 7:00PM - 2 years ago - [quote]
Posted by: sam_here
sam_here
VIP
553 Posts
57 Reputations
Thanks for the heads up. I noticed you guys missed out on some 90weaps prices between 12-14th. Was this because of the downtime? Or because of the new thread? If it's to do with the thread and there's anyway I can help make the switch easier, like giving the specific time the thread will be made a day in advance or something, just let me know.
Nyam on 9/15/14 - 5:32PM
It was kind of a bit of both. We do have a tool that helps us with parsing old data but it'd be extremely inconvenient to use at this point.